"Mavic, the French manufacturer of complete cycling wheel-sets, rims, components and cycle computers. Established in 1889, with over one hundred years of experience, Mavic continues to stride forward into the future. Around 300 staff at the four principal European sites help the famous yellow Mavic brand to progress - with a real passion for the sport of cycling. Mavic is all about a love of cycling which leads to the designing and manufacturing of great cycling products that offer a real difference when you ride them. The Mavic cycling brand has gained a truly global reputation of quality."
Mavic 2012 A719 Rim
The Mavic A 719 is the benchmark rim for the trekking and tour market (All Road). SUP welded, wide, UB Control machined braking surface, you can rely on its endurance to accumulate kilometers in the roughest road conditions. Bombproof (handy) and high endurance. 36 hole for touring bikes.
- Maxtal: Exclusive to Mavic. An aluminium alloy that is 30% more resistant than a 6106 alloy, for lighter and stronger rims.
- SUP: Soudé Usiné Process. After bending, the rim joint is arc welded. The welded seam is then milled for a smooth finish. A welded and milled rim joint is extremely strong, eliminates shuddering when braking, and offers superior wheel balance.
- UB Control: Usiné Brut Control. The braking surfaces are milled to improve braking friction and eliminate shuddering.
- Traditional drilling
- UB Control
- Double Eyelet
- Weight: 565 grams
"Shimano are the makers of the world's most well known cycle component brand. Established in 1921 when the first cycle freewheel was forged. Shimano produce drivetrains, wheels, pedals, shoes, cycling clothing and pretty much every Shimano cycle accessory you can think of! Famous for their top end products ridden by the pro's, Dura-Ace and XTR, which cover both road and MTB's. At Shimano, they're doing everything they can to respond to heightened environmental concerns. Shimano are proud to be a producer of bicycle components that help people to enjoy outdoor sports and interact with nature through healthy non-polluting activities. In their 87 plus years of existence Shimano have accumulated a wealth of technology and product development and expertise that serves as the driving force behind their continually evolving product line."
Shimano hubs use a cup and cone bearing system in all of its hubs. The Cup-and-cone bearing system offers more strength than a sealed cartridge bearing system due to their ability to displace loads more effectively, this allows for super smooth rotation. Cup-and-cone bearings also allow for easier maintenance, adjustability and serviceability, which makes them a wise cost effective choice.
Shimano XT Front Hub T780
- Performance front hub for use with rim brakes
- Features an alloy axle for lightweight and rigidity when used with suspension forks
- Double contact sealing with internal grease sleeve keeps out water and dirt from bearings and ensures constant smoothness and longevity whilst keeping the grease in place
- Ultra smooth bearing races provide precision low-friction rolling
- Quick release lever and adjuster nut are lightweight and easy to adjust
Shimano XT Rear Hub T780
- High performance rear Freehub for rim brakes: XT is renowned for offering the best performance to value ratio
- Super quick engaging Freehub body with pawl engagement every 10 degree giving near instant power transfer
- Double contact sealing with internal grease sleeve helps to keeps out water and dirt from bearings ensuring constant smoothness and longevity whilst keeping the grease in place
- Borozon treated Cup and cone bearing races provide precision low-friction rolling
- Cup and cone bearings for durability, strength and smooth rotation
- Lightweight design features oversized 14 mm alloy axle for rigidity
- Can be used with 8, 9 and 10-speed cassette sprockets
- Quick release lever is lightweight and easy to adjust
Schwalbe Marathon Supreme Wire Tyre
Exceptional. Outstanding. The best. A touring tire that can do everything. This was the aim of our development team. The result: Low weight for confidence and dynamic riding, in addition a complete and effective safety package derived from the very latest puncture protection and most up-todate compound - the Marathon Supreme:
- High-density woven Vectran is Schwalbe’s highest level of puncture protection.
- The new Magic compound provides utmost security on wet, slippery roads.
- The elegant and sturdy sidewall defies all abuse during a Marathon’s lifetime.
Schwalbe Marathon XR Evolution Folding Tyre
The ultimate expedition tyre. An extremely versatile tread with an incomparably friction resistant rubber compound. The high density guard protection belt offers excellent puncture protection at an extremely low weight.
- The expedition tyre! An extremely versatile tread with a incomparably friction resistant rubber compound.
- The High Density Guard protection belt offers excellent puncture protection at an extremely low weight.
- A special chafer around the bead prevents the tyre scrubbing out on the rim under extreme loads.
- Made as a folding tyre to pack easily in luggage.
"Serious Security is the only business Kryptonite is in. They're committed to providing innovative products and programs and outstanding value. Headquartered in Canton, Massachusetts, Kryptonite is a premier manufacturer and marketer of high-quality cables, chains, U-locks and flexible security systems for the bicycle, power and snow-sports, locksmith and hardware markets. It is with great pride that Kryptonite provides Tough Locks for a Tough World to people in more than 50 countries. Kryptonite has won many awards and accolades over the years. Below are just a few of the products that are the toughest on the street."
Kryptonite Evolution Mini 14cm Bike D Lock
Reinforced sleeve over crossbar and cylinder provides enhanced security protection and reinforced internal housing increases twisting leverage type attacks.
- 13 mm hardened Kryptonium steel shackle
- Patented deadbolt locking mechanism for extensive holding power
- Flat key 7 disc high security, Pick-Safe disc-style cylinder
- Offset key location resists leverage attacks and overhead cam locking mechanism resists leverage attacks
- Patented, Easy to use, high security Bent Foot design Anti-Rattle bumpers keeps the shackle snug against the crossbar
- 3 Keys, including 1 lighted
- Rotating dustcover over cylinder protects from dirt & grime
- Vinyl coated and weatherproof
- Lifetime Key Registration & Key Replacement Service
Kryptonite KryptoFlex 7 Foot and 4 Foot Cable
Double-looped cable for use with all Kryptonite U-locks, disc locks and padlocks. Braided steel cable has greater core density than twisted cable, increasing cut resistance.
- 3/8" (10 mm) diameter braided steel cable for accessory and quick release component lock-up
- "Hook & Loop" style strap included for carrying ease
- Durable and vinyl coated
Kryptonite KryptoFlex Seatsaver 76cm Cable
For accessory and quick release component lock-up. Double-looped cable for use with all Kryptonite U-locks, disc locks, and padlocks. Braided steel cable has greater core density than twisted cable, increasing cut resistance.
- 2.5 foot (76 cm) length
- 4 mm diameter braided steel cable
- Perfect for quick release seat and seatpin component lock-up
- Durable and vinyl coated
Pletscher Double Leg Kickstand
The Pletscher Double Leg Center Kickstand mounts to the center of the bike behind the bottom bracket. Works with push spring movement.
- Pletscher two leg
- Very Stable folds to one side
- Wobble free like all Pletscher Kickstands
- Great for touring bikes, electric bikes, bikes with child carriers
"From the very beginning, back in 1989, our goal has been to provide the longest lasting, highest performing bicycle lights available, while offering an extraordinary level of customer service. 18 years later having established NiteRider as a leading innovator and trailblazer in the bike lighting industry, our passion and dedication has not diminished. We remain committed to explore new and cutting edge technologies in order to bring you the most advanced bicycle lighting systems on the planet. We do this to keep you riding long after the sun has set."
NiteRider MiNewt 700 Dual Front Light
The MiNewt 700 Dual gets a power increase, raising lumen output to a blinding 700 lumens!
- 700 Lumens
- Low Battery Indicator
- 3 Light Levels – High/Med/Low
- 4 Cell Li-Ion Battery
- Splitter Cable Allows Single or Dual Usage
- Multichip LED
- LED Headlamps
- Smart Charger
- Handlebar Mount - Fits up to 31.8mm
- Splitter Cable
To accomplish this staggering light output, the Dual utilizes multichip LED technology formally reserved for much higher priced lighting systems. Never has so much light been offered in so small a package.
The Dual also features a newly designed, powerful 4 cell Li-Ion battery that provides run times up to 9:00hrs on the most economical setting and 2:00hrs on high. The MiNewt 700 comes equipped with a splitter cable.
"Cateye is the leading manufacturer of cycle computers, bike lights and reflectors. In 1964, Cateye became the first company to create a flashing lamp for bicycles. Cateye invented the first battery headlamp in 1982, and the very first bicycle headlamp using white LEDs in 2001. Cat Eye is a true leader in lens and reflector technology; Cateye's Opticube lens and reflectors allow them to make one of the brightest and most efficient LED headlights in the world."
SL110 Loop lights: Front and rear safety lights from Cateye, world leaders in Bicycle Light Technology! The neat little lights are fitted with powerful LED's that are visible from many angles, not just straight on. Easy-fit loop is attachable to most parts of the bike, body, bags etc. The 'Loop-lights' provide superb backup safety for you out on the roads.
Orbit lights: These Orbit lights from Cateye fit neatly to the wheel and unlike reflectors don't require the reflection of vehicle lights to be seen. Once illuminated the powerful LED's light up the wheel making you side-on visible when stationary or moving. The 'Orbits' create a powerful ring of light when in motion, giving you and the bike an extra layer of safety on the roads.
Cateye TL-LD600 LED Rear Light
5 huge diodes with constant or multi flashing modes ensure enourmous visibility on the darkest of nights. Highly water resistant, ultrasonically welded casing in a narrow design for various positioning options. Batteries included.
"SKS is one of the world’s largest pump makers. SKS is best known in the UK for Chromoplastic and Bluemels full length mudguards. Chromoplastics are the benchmark for top quality with Secu clip release systems, flexibility and elegance. More recently SKS has produced the versatile road Race Blade series of clip-on guards and a wide range of clip-on MTB guards. The Kompressor workshop floor pump has been a reliable favourite for many years and a good selection of strong mini pumps made of good quality fittings offers individual features to suit most end users. Spare parts are available."
SKS Bluemels Mudguards
City style Mudguard for Front and Rear available in a variety of Shapes, sizes and colours.
- 3.0mm stays and front fork crown fitting are made of stainless steel
- For safety the front stays are mounted with ASR joint clips
- Available in 700c 35-42-53mm
- Available in siver, black (or carbon 35mm only)
- CAB construction
Olympic Racer 35mm: 700x20/28 – 27”
Olympic 42mm: 700x25/35 – 28”
Trekking 45mm: 700x28/38 – 28”
Trekking 53mm: 26”x1.0”/1.5” – 26”
Trekking 53mm: 700x38/47 – 28”
Mountain range 60mm: 26”x1.6”/2.1” – 26”
Mountain range 65mm: 26”x2.1”/2.35” – 26”
"Garmin International Inc. manufactures and markets navigation and communications equipment for the aviation and consumer markets such as the popular Garmin Edge mountain bike and road bike GPS range. Garmin products serve aviation, marine, automotive, wireless, OEM, and general recreation applications. Specifically Garmin aim to enrich the lives of customers, suppliers, distributors, and employees by providing the very best products that offer superior quality, safety, and operational features at affordable prices. What started out in 1989 with a handful of dedicated engineers and a great idea for a product has grown into the Global Positioning System (GPS) leader–both in sales and critical acclaim. Garmin has helped to take GPS to new heights by going beyond the ordinary features and performance found in typical GPS receivers. Today, Garmin has a diverse product line and distributors in virtually every part of the world. While Garmin's immediate success has resulted from developing innovative products for a variety of markets, their long-term success is based on commitment to support customers after the sale."
Garmin eTrex 30 GPS Hand Held Unit
The new eTrex gives you high quality GPS navigation that really can be understood and used by anyone and everyone.
Across the range, the new eTrex supports paperless geocaching for downloading geocache locations and details via USB straight to the unit, and its compact, rugged design and more than 25 hours of battery make it the perfect companion for all of your outdoor adventures.
Building on the feature set of the eTrex 20, the eTrex 30 adds a 3-axis tilt-compensated electronic compass that shows your heading even when the unit is not held flat, a barometric altimeter that will provide you with precise elevation readings and wireless unit-to-unit connectivity for sharing your waypoints, tracks, routes and geocaches wirelessly with compatible eTrex, Dakota®, Oregon®, Montana™ and Foretrex® devices.
View a wide array of detailed topographic, marine and road maps on eTrex 20 and 30, thanks to the enhanced 2.2 inch sunlight-readable display. Sold separately, these maps include Garmin TOPO maps to hit the trail, BlueChart® g2 marine maps for a great day on the water or City Navigator® maps for turn-by-turn routing on roads as well as our raster based map products such as Garmin GB Discoverer™ and Garmin Eire Discoverer™.
eTrex 20 and 30 also supports BirdsEye™ Satellite and Birdseye™ Select Imagery. BirdsEye Satellite Imagery is a subscription-based service that allows you to see aerial views of your destination. Birdseye™ Select is a service that allows you to select and download customisable areas of some of your favorite raster maps, for Great Britain, France, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
Download BaseCamp™ (www.garmin.com/basecamp), a free utility that allows users to plan and manage trips, routes, tracks, and waypoints and transfer them between the computer and eTrex. The advantage of using BaseCamp is you can use your TOPO maps right away from the preprogrammed microSD card with no installation or unlocking process needed. Just plug the card or your GPS into the computer and start convenient planning with optional 3D view on PC or Mac. With Track Draw, users can trace a fluid track and get an immediate elevation profile to determine the difficulty of their hike or geocaching adventure.
Product Features and Specifications:
- Enhanced 2.2” 65K colour TFT display
- Worldwide basemap
- Paperless geocaching
- 1.7 GB of internal memory
- microSD™ card slot
- High-sensitivity, WAAS-enabled GPS receiver with HotFix® with GNSS support
- Unit-to-unit wireless data transfer capabilities for routes, tracks, waypoints and geocaches
- 3-axis electronic compass and barometric altimeter
- Waterproof standard: IEC 60529 IPX7
- USB interface
- Unit dimensions: 5.3 x 10.1 x 3.3cm (H x W x D)
- Up to 25 hours of battery life, 2 AA; NiMH or Lithium recommended
- Supports spine mounting accessories
- Weight: 142g with batteries
- USB cable
Protect your GPS with this close-fitting, lightweight case. Includes belt clip.
Take your eTrex to the streets or the trail for great fitness use. Just snap your device into this bike mount and you're ready to ride. The mount comes with 4 cable ties and fits up to a 1" (2.54 cm) diameter bar.
"The Brooks bike saddle story started way back in 1865, a young man of just 19 years of age was said to have bought 'one of those new-fangled velocipedes' which was fitted with a wooden saddle, this proved excruciating. As luck would have it his father made leather saddles for horses, so the young man known as John Boultbee Brooks set to work in his fathers workshop designing and developing a comfortable saddle from leather. The rest, as they say, is history. Brooks experience in saddle making goes right back to the beginning - back to the period of solid tyres - and is unequalled by any other house in the world. That said, they recognise the fact that they cannot rely on their past history alone, so they still build saddles with the same attitude as when they started, 'quality first', both in materials and manufacture. The testament to this is that there are still saddles in active use today, made many many years ago."
"Leisure bike saddles are designed with comfort over weight in mind, this means they may have more padding than a svelte racing saddle and may weigh a few grams more, but should provide a higher level of comfort for the leisure rider. A leisure saddle is usually suitable for someone who rides for up to an hour at a time, if you ride over this length of time a performance saddle may be a better choice. The reason for this is that a leisure saddle is often wider and provides a larger seating area, this causes the legs to be placed further apart than when using a racing saddle, and this can become less comfortable than a more racy saddle over longer distances."
Brooks B17 Special
Special version of the B17 with copper rails and chamfered sides.
- Weight: 540g
- Width: 170mm
- Length: 280g